Sunday, January 23, 2011

The 10-Day Juicy Juice Feasting Journey w/ Julia Pasley! =)


Hello everybody! And welcome to my blog! =)

This is my *FIRST BLOG*, and I am so exciting to be doing this!

My friend from Facebook -- Julia Pasley -- has decided to do a 10-Day Juice Feast and has agreed to allow me to document the whole thing!


WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE FULL STORY! :)



The official first day of the juice feast is Sunday, Jan. 23rd!

Julia's starting weight: 150lbs
Her goal: 130lbs

She want's to loose 20lbs! That is no problem on a juice feast. The average is about 1lb per day on a juice feast, so she may have to go on for 20 days to reach her goal! =)

For those of you who do not know what "Juice Feasting" is... juice feasting (or fasting) is when you take a break from eating solid foods, and go on a liquid diet for an extended period of time. When you take a break from solids, it allows your body to heal and regenerate as you detoxify your body by drinking at least 1 gallon of fresh squeezed, organic delicious vegetable and fruit juices! You get all of your essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals during the cleanse! You can do it for 1 day, 10 days, or even 120 days if you wish!

The longest I have ever gone on a Juice Feast is for 34 days! During that time I lost 30lbs and 99.99% of all of my ailments simply melted away. I have never felt or looked better IN MY LIFE! =)

During Julia's journey, we will be documenting the whole thing by taking photos, making videos, and posting them on this blog! Thank you for following us on this amazing journey of juicy goodness. =)

Here are Julia's BEFORE SHOTS from Day #1:










































Please do share this with your friends if you think they can benefit from it!


Add me on Facebook:


Add Julia on Facebook:


Thank you, and we'll see you tomorrow! =)

Q