Friday, February 4, 2011

Juice Feasting Day 11 - FINAL before and after photos!

---------------------------

Hello everybody! What a wonderful and SPECIAL day today is!! =)

Julia has done it... she has successfully completed her Juice Feast! Congratz to Julia! Woohooo!! Yesterday was Julia's last day on her Juice Feast and we took the final before and after shots.

She lost a total of 10lbs. in only 11 days of Juice Feasting. Julia also says that she feels much more clear emotionally and spiritually and has more clarity about her eating habits and her life in general. That's because when you do a Juice Feast, you gain clarity physically, emotionally, mentally AND spiritually. It's not just a weight loss diet...

It's truly an amazing transformation!

The Juice Feasting E-Book NOW AVAILABLE!
The Juice Feasting E-Book is now available! It's called "The Complete Guide To Juicing and Juice Feasting". I created it to provide you with ALL of the information you need to do your own Juice Feast successfully. For a complete list of all topics that are covered in the book, and to purchase your copy, visit http://www.juicydays.com -- Enjoy! =)

The FINAL Juice Feasting before/after video:

Julia's Weight Loss Log:
Day #1: 150lbs
Day #2: 148lbs
Day #4: 146lbs
Day #6: 145lbs
Day #8: 143lbs
Day #11: 140lbs
10lbs total weight loss!

Thank you so much to everybody who has been following our journey and supporting us along the way! I hope that you have become inspired and empowered to take your health into your own hands! Please do take advantage of my E-Book, as I have put my Heart and my Soul into it and included all of the information that I have worked so hard to learn.

Please let me know if you have any questions... email me at Q@juicydays.com

LOVE YOU ALL! =)